PT Sime Darby Oils Sei Mangkai (PT SDO Sei Mangkei) adalah investasi terbesar Sime Darby Oils di Indonesia saat ini, dan akan menjadi investasi refinery kedua setelah PT SDO Pulau Laut Refinery di Kalimantan. Refinery ini akan menggunakan teknologi kelas dunia yang memproduksi khusus minyak dan produk turunannya serta produk yang bernilai tambah lebih bagi pasar ekspor. SDO juga mengoperasikan dua pabrik kernel di Rantau, Kalimantan Selatan dan di Pemantang, Kalimantan Tengah. Refinery PT SDO Sei Mangkei yang merupakan fasilitas pertama SDO di wilayah Sumatera, diharapkan dapat memanfaatkan produksi minyak sawit mentah yang ada di wilayah tersebut melalui Minamas Plantation, anak perusahaan SDP di Indonesia. Saat ini perusahaan sedang membuka Lowongan PT Sime Darby Oils Sei Mangkai dengan 5 posisi yang ditawarkan.
Perusahaan ini membangun refinery khusus minyak dan produk turunannya di Kawasan Ekonomi Khusus Sei Mangkei, kabupaten Simalungun, Sumatera Utara. Refinery PT SDO Sei Mangkei akan dibangun di atas lahan seluas 16 hektar, dengan kapasitas produksi lebih dari 450.000 MT/tahun yang menghasilkan produk berbahan baku kelapa sawit dan lauric.
Lowongan PT Sime Darby Oils Sei Mangkai
- Sr. Executive, Shipping & Logistics
- Executive, Procurement
- Executive, HR
- Finance Clerk
- Project Clerk
1. Sr. Executive Shipping & Logistics
- To check the storage tank fitness.
- To monitor the export & unloading pump fitness.
- To monitor Loading & Discharge activities for the export/receiving of CPO and its derivative products for both vessels and trucks.
- To monitor cargo readiness for export/sales.
- To handle vessel operation before & after loading.
- To monitor and list up any problems on tanks, pipelines, valves, and pumps for loading & discharge of CPO & products
- To monitor all licensing, shipping, and logistics documents.
- To verify all log sheets or records to meet as per ISO system requirements.
- To monitor sales and purchase contracts for CPO and its derivative products. 10. To prepare SLOT monthly meeting report
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 1+ years of experience in a related field, preferably in Logistics
- min. 500 TOEFL Score
- Preferable to have
- Certification in a related field
2. Executive Procurement
- Ensuring all purchases of goods are under SOP & GPPA.
- To make purchases of goods and services for company needs, both cash and credit.
- To find both local and international suppliers.
- To find a letter of an offer if there is a request for goods or LPR from a department whose nature has been approved by HOD Finance & Procurement, and the General
- Negotiate Manager. suppliers/vendors. with prices
- For making POS if the existing offer letter has been approved by HOD Finance.
- To send PO to the supplier if HOD Finance & Procurement has agreed.
- To reconfirm the goods that have been ordered from the supplier but the goods have not been received.
- Perform other tasks that can be assigned by management
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field 1+ years of experience in related field
- Minimum 500 of TOEFL Score
- Preferable to have certification in a related field.
3. Executive HR
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective screening, and techniques sourcing, interviewing
- Assess training needs and and learning development initiatives for all coordinate employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget • Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Legals and Contracts compliances
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or a relevant field
- 1+ year of experience in related field
- min. 500 of TOEFL Score
- Preferable to have certification in a related field
4. Finance Clerk
- Check and maintain delivery administration
- Check and maintain Invoices and Purchase Orders.
- Check and reconcile supplier balances with company balances Collaborate with suppliers when you need something related to the report.
- Prepare memorial Journal (in system SAP)
- Min. Diploma Degree in a related field
- Fresh graduates are welcome, preferably experienced in a related field.
5. Project Clerk
- Performing general office support services for the project, including a variety of clerical duties;
- Assisting in administrative aspects of the project implementation and reporting;
- Drafting correspondence and documents including taking meeting notes, drafting administrative reports, drafting minutes, meeting reports, and replies for routine correspondence;
- Maintaining regular communication with field operations, institutions, delegations of participating States and Partners for cooperation, as well as with external partners;
- Maintaining files (both paper and electronic) and databases, updating and maintaining distribution lists, maintaining proper records of project-related activities and correspondence, and compiling relevant statistics;
- Performing other related tasks as required.
- Min. SMA, preferably Diploma Degree in a related field
- Fresh graduates are welcome, preferably experienced in a related field
Submit your Application to: https://linktr.ee/sime_darby_oils
Application due: 11 May 2023
Placement: Simalungun, North Sumatera